Current Job Openings
Digital Marketing Executive
Locaiton: Karachi, Pakistan.
Looking for an energetic individual who will be responsible for managing digital marketing content, calendar & schedule.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Plans and monitors the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter,Facebook etc).
- Launches optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc to increase company and brand awareness.
- Actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc).
- Prepares online newsletters and promotional emails and organizes their distribution through various channels.
- Uses and researches the internet and new media to reach new customers, generate leads and retain existing customers.
- Collaborates with designers to improve user experience.
- Measures performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics).
- Acquires insight in online marketing trends and keeps strategies up-to-date.
- Maintains partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field, MSc / MBA is a plus.
- 2-3 years previous online marketing experience ideally from the same or similar industry.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C Social Media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics etc).
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.